LEONORA L WALKER's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"You're lucky.  It was hard to sit through for three days.  He was a piece of work (a…"

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 10, 2013 to Taking Expert Testimony (intellectual properties, medicals)

15 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by D Sanders, RDR, CRR

"Very true.  I had an engineer go off on an anti-American, anti-woman, anti-semitic a…"

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 10, 2013 to Taking Expert Testimony (intellectual properties, medicals)

15 Jan 12, 2013

"Yes, I do.  Thank goodness."

15 Jan 12, 2013

"Yes.  You definitely understand my concern.  Some people get very offended when you…"

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 9, 2013 to Taking Expert Testimony (intellectual properties, medicals)

15 Jan 12, 2013

"Excellent advice.  Thank you."

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 9, 2013 to Taking Expert Testimony (intellectual properties, medicals)

15 Jan 12, 2013

"Kelli, thanks for the little slap on the wrist. (lol).  I think that's what intimida…"

15 Jan 12, 2013

"Yes, I agree with you Judy.  I don't like this idea.And if all it took was some agen…"

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 6, 2013 to Linked-In Forum - Agency/reporter training reporting students

8 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Deborah M.

"Marge,  if I learned nothing else from this conversation, at least I learned a new b…"

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 5, 2013 to "VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF...": Obsolete terminology?

24 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Philip Georgious

"Sounds like this reporter just said the hell with it, my audio will pick it up.  I …"

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 4, 2013 to Incompetent Court Reporters Accepting Work Through CSRNation

130 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Reporters must acknowledge their limits to themselves.  Every job isn't for every bo…"

LEONORA L WALKER replied Jan 4, 2013 to Incompetent Court Reporters Accepting Work Through CSRNation

130 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service