Mary Ann Payonk's Discussions (478)

Discussions Replied To (418) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know, Judy ... but if you google RPR and RMR, etc., there are other organiza…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied May 4, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Correct me if I'm wrong (KRONG/KRONG), but I believe NCRA lays claim to "RPR" and "R…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied May 4, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"That's a really good point, Judy! I must tell you, you're an excellent writer and po…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied May 3, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Just a reminder that there have been a few more posts added to the "Reality" and oth…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied May 1, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Quyen ... one of the biggest complaints I hear from almost all fronts is that the pr…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Apr 29, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Quyen, that's right out of the book, yes. If you keep your old issues of the JCR, y…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Apr 29, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Hello, Glen! As far as debunking the need for transcriptionists to be tested/certifi…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Hi, Katy. Not only do I want to respond to your post, but do double duty by bumping…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I'm coming in really late on this too, but I reported a panel investigation where au…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Apr 18, 2009 to Attorney played AUDIO on record during depo

13 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Kelli Combs

"Judy is by FAR the resident expert on all things CA! Is that Government Code Section…"

Mary Ann Payonk replied Apr 13, 2009 to "Sharing" rough ASCIIs

92 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service