Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)'s Discussions (883)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

"I ALWAYS forget to synch with the VAOFR and the VAOFRS never ever ever ask. And we'r…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Aug 3, 2008 to Timestamped video?

18 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Marla Sharp

"no ideas. sorry. good luck!"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Jul 27, 2008 to Case Catalyst Question

3 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

"If your CAT system is DigitalCAT, why is this a Catalyst question?"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Jul 27, 2008 to Case Catalyst Question

3 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

"Lisa, RT should be higher than rough draft, of course! Many RTers feel that if the…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Jul 2, 2008 to What is the difference in your rates for realtime versus rough draft?

29 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davila

"Numbers are a huge PITA for me too. I need to call support to find out why my stroke…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Jun 5, 2008 to Case CAT help -- dictionary losing entries -- kind of --

19 Sep 12, 2008

"This is way over my head, Wade. I'd call SG and take advantage of your support contr…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Jun 5, 2008 to Case CAT help -- dictionary losing entries -- kind of --

19 Sep 12, 2008

"[[ Sometimes when I'm real-timing a job I will re-use the same job file instead of c…"

19 Sep 12, 2008

"I only update the night before going out on a job. But the routine when I do that is…"

19 Sep 12, 2008

"Wade, That is totally strange. I keep track of the number of PD entries I have just…"

19 Sep 12, 2008

"Paula Babin owns it. She extremely nice and wonderful to deal with. The staff is nic…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Jun 5, 2008 to Has anyone ever worked for a CRC National, Inc. and what are your thoughts

2 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by S. Arielle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service