please peruse the article library in the binder located near the huge dictionary in the lab room. It's got some great articles that have good practicing tips. There are also some articles that can help motivate you and some that are just plain interesting. This binder is to stay in the room, but you can look through it anytime and if you want a copy of anything, let me know which article and I'll copy it for you. :)

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

I, also, think the articles in the library are very interesting and should be persued. Just had to put in my three cents. Hehe.
Okay, I added more articles to the binder today. Some are REALLY helpful! I highly recommend checking them out!

RSS

Latest Activity

Debbie Hennings commented on Janet's page Scopists
18 hours ago
Debbie Hennings posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished another small transcript in the last couple days. Who's next?"
20 hours ago
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Athena Ponce is now a member of CSRNation
Saturday
Mary Crockford commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
Friday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished up 300+ pages yesterday. It was good to get it done. I'm looking foward to more!"
Thursday
Kelli Combs (admin) left a comment for Sarah Drown
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Bobbie McGraw's group
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service