Hi there! I'm looking for a reporter who lives in or near Redding, CA. I have a job on Wednesday at 10 am. And I'm also looking for a referral for a videographer. If you have any questions... ask away!! And I hope you all enjoy the nice Memorial Day weekend!

Views: 147

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there. Thanks for replying but I'm looking for a CSR to help me on Wednesday in Redding, CA.
My parents live in Redding. If I didn't have a job tomorrow I wouldn't mind going up that way :) As far as a videography service, I would suggest Jason Butko of LegalPoint Video. He is based out of Pacifica and he is on CSR Nation. You can find him by searching the member profiles. Good luck!
My sister owns a firm in Redding - http://www.assocdepo.com/
Her name is Tanya Agostini and she would be glad to help you with video, videoconferencing, and legal video.
Here's the rest of her info:

Associated Deposition Reporters
2054 Market Street
Redding, CA 96001
Toll Free: 888-466-0661
Tel: (530) 244-1944
Fax: (530) 244-0740
E-Mail:
adrdepo@sbcglobal.net

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma Dennis commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
11 hours ago
Mary Crockford and Mary Thom Vandercook are now friends
yesterday
Vanessa Evans joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Vanessa Evans joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Vanessa Evans is now a member of CSRNation
yesterday
Norma Dennis left a comment for Angela Sanders
Friday
Jacob Florez updated their profile
Friday
Angela Sanders is now a member of CSRNation
Friday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Legal matters can help or harm people, families, and communities. When futures are at stake, accuracy must come first."
Thursday
Misty S Bledsoe posted photos
Thursday
Aptus Calendar joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Kelli Combs (admin) and Amy L Schneider are now friends
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service