Everybody is invited to visit the Court Reporters Museum website at http://www.courtreportersmuseum.info/index.htm
The website has the following pages:
1. Patron saints page containing information on St. Cassian of Tangiers and St. Cassian of Imola.
2. Filing tip page to keep paper stenotype notes neat with cardboard separators and bricks.
3. B.L.D. (Box Lid Diagraming) Filing and inventory control system for court reporter stenotype notes, audiotapes and videotapes.
4. Handwarmer page, a handwarmer for stenotypists working in cold courtrooms.
5. Amplifier page detailing the Radio Shack amplifier which is a must for all stenotype and stenomask court reporters.
6. Certificate of Merit page, copy of Bill Parsons' NCRA Certificate of Merit from 1976.
7. Filing system histories page including ads for several filing systems that were attempted to be marketed to court reporters.
8. StenoDesk page, a special desk for court reporters that Bill used and enjoyed during his career as an official court reporter.
9. Marking examinations page, tips for marking direct and cross-examinations.
10. Links page with links to all court reporter associations and groups supported by Bill Parsons.
11. About Bill Parsons page, a page where Bill gives thanks.