Okay, I have a few days to list:
10/17
Moderate day: Overhead Squats, Good Mornings, Rows, Supermans, Tricep Curls, Mummy (Where you're on the floor on your back and have to use your core to lift yourself up like a mummy. Very exhausting!)
10/18
High day: Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, shinbox twists
10/19
Joint Mobility exercises
10/20
Low day: Yoga with Jeff (my trainer)
10/21
Moderate day: Squats, Good Mornings, Rows (standing on one leg and switching after each row), Supermans, Tricep Curls, Mummy
10/22
High day: Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, bicycle crunches
10/23
Joint Mobility day

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

11/14
Joint mobility 30 minutes of drilling West Coast Swing dance routine in class (counts as cardio because as soon as we'd stop we'd start back up again), Rows (standing on one leg and switching after each row), Tricep Curls. Wanted to do more but had to eat dinner and get to work.

11/15
Joint mobility video. Hopefully I can make it to the gym later too.
11/15 Part 2
Made it to the gym with Mom. She swam and I did the eliptical. 20 minutes, 1.6 miles, I think 158 cals burned or something. This was a few hours ago...
11/16
Okay not much for today. Joint Mobility Primer and one round of yoga (I had planned on doing two but didn't account for falling asleep during the Corpse pose. I just get too relaxed sometimes... and it was early). Hopefully I can get a walk in at school today but we'll see. I'm slammed with transcription jobs right now. Hopefully I can sweet talk my co-worker into taking some for me if she doesn't have too much on her plate. Bye for now!
Nope. Just took time off work to catch up on school work and then was on vacation a couple of days.
I've been lagging on recording my workouts. I've been mostly doing recreational walking and joint mobility on the days I don't meet with my trainer. When I do meet with him, we're focusing on opening my body up so that it moves better when we get to the more intense exercising later on. It's kind of like yoga and slow stretching. Totally still a workout though! Hopefully I'll be better at logging this coming week...
11/28
Okay. Here I go again.
Went to the gym with Mom. She went for a walk outside and did some of the machines (I think) and went swimming. I did my Joint Mobility, practiced the Mummy, Half Spinal Rock, and Butterfly, did some free weights and ab stuff, then did the eliptical for 15 minutes (1.25 miles and 127 calories). All in all I'd estimate about an hour.
Okay, I've been working out but not on this site so here's everything from Turkey Day:
11/26
Brisk walk with Mom (estimating about 30 min.)

11/28
Gym with Mom. I did my workout practice in the aerobics room for about 35 minutes then spent some time on the elyptical.

11/29
Needed another USB cable for my Mira from Fry's. Drove to Monroe and San Tomas then rode my bike the rest of the way. Took me 30 min. to get there and 40 min. to get back (had to stop a few times).

11/30
Workout with trainer (shinbox twists, hurdler, spinal rock/bridge, butterfly, leg twist, torso twist)

12/01
Joint prep: bridge, butterfly, single leg deadlift
Workout: 12 spinal rock/bridge, butterfly, hurdler
Cool down: extended mountain pose, locust, cobra, camel pose

12/02
CST GX Mobility Primer
CST GX Yoga Flow, seal arms, tricep pull downs.
12/03
Joint Mobility throughout the day. I've been sick this week and PMS was kicking my but that day, too so I didn't do my training schedule :(

12/04
Reviewed and practiced movements with Jeff (trainer). Kept things light due to cold.

12/05
Walked around the neighborhood with family and dogs
CST GX Mobility Primer
12/06
RECREATIONAL WORKOUT DAY!!!
Went on a hike with friends then took scenic route back to the car. Thirty-five minutes hiking and about 15 of walking. It was cold but we were bundled up and had lots of fun!
12/07
Session with trainer focusing on spinal rock movements, squatting, and yoga (1 hour)
12/08
1. Joint Prep

2. Practice: spinal rock down w/training wheels, shoulder stand, shoulder stand + spinal rock down, full spinal rock (spinal rock down w/training wheels + shoulder stand + spinal rock down
Knee circles toes down
foot/ankle circles
overhead squat practice (3 rounds of 60 sec. 30 sec. rest between rounds)

3. Cool down Movements (60 sec. each)
extended mountain pose
locust
cobra
camel pose w/ prop
12/09
CST GX Mobility Primer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service