Or urology. Here it is:
...doing cystoscopy after major gynecologic surgery, namely hysterectomy, to check for uretery patency (I can't find that uretery or uretary is a real word, but I think I know what he means, examining the ureters.)

Thank you all!

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm, that's a toughie. Could it be "uretal patency"?

Check out this link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15580424

Sometimes speakers may have mushmouths and not pronounce the word correctly.
Thanks, Jenny, yeah he did say uretary, probably made it up, huh?
ureteral patency

Google it and see the results!!!

Bubbie Karen
Maybe urinary patency?

Hope this helps!
Thank you all! I have a couple more I'm going to post tomorrow, sounds like

erie caudletum

and Fannin-Steele incision. I will put the context later, gotta run for now. You all are the best!!! Thank you!!

Pfannenstiel incision

Need more info on the other one.

Thank you for the Pfannenstiel, mucho, mucho. The other one is pertaining to delivery of placenta, whether manual or spontaneous. This doctor says he routinely looks for every caudletum or erie caudletum. Case having to do with hemorrhaging and hysterectomy.


© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service