I have been providing CART for a few years now but have never provided a realtime hookup for an atty. Does anyone provide both? If so, what difficulties do you see of one over the other. I would think hooking up to attys would be a lot more stressful but not sure.

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

The only difficulty is the attorneys not recognizing the fact that there may be untanslates. So when they see this come upon their screens, they kinda freak out. But if you prepare the attorneys and let them know that this is only rough draft, they are usually pretty good about it. If you're comfortable writing and don't mind anybody scrutinizing your writing, then go for it.

Now, I have a question for you: I am going to be carting a seminar for one of my professors. Can you give me a brief lesson on how to hook my computer to the projector and screen? I've never hooked up that sort of thing. Just wondering.
Thanks for the help!

The equipment I've used before I had a serial port from my laptop with a cable that connects to the serial port to the projector. It's been my experience that it works better if you turn the projector on first and then your laptop (after it's hooked up) for it to recognize the connection.

Once you're connected, you have to send the screen to the projector. On my computer it's on the F5 button. You can make it show on both your screen and the big screen or just one. Just keep hitting the button. Hope that helps!
Thanks. I'll try it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service