Does anyone else hate them?

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

Yes but nearly as much as I hate GlobalCAT!! lol see you in class
I used to totally hate finger drills! I never understood the value in them. But after talking to Jenny WIlliams, a court reporter that finished in 2 years, I really believe they work! She said one of the things that she did consistently in her practice was her finger drills. After a while of getting used to them, you really can get through the whole book in an hour or so (maybe not the number portion....ha!). You'll notice after doing it consistenly for a couple of weeks that hard strokes become easier. Trust me, it's really true!
I agree, Dana, that the finger drills are muy importante and helpful. I like to listen to music and do them to a rhythm, plus it makes it more fun. They are extremely useful and I promise you will see a difference after repeated usage. Not what you wanted to hear was it?
Shelley, you should check out our New Timed Finger Drills
with practice words included ! You've never seen anything like
this before, and they're only $9.95 each !

RSS

Latest Activity

Debbie Hennings commented on Janet's page Scopists
6 hours ago
Debbie Hennings posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished another small transcript in the last couple days. Who's next?"
7 hours ago
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Athena Ponce is now a member of CSRNation
yesterday
Mary Crockford commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
Friday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished up 300+ pages yesterday. It was good to get it done. I'm looking foward to more!"
Thursday
Kelli Combs (admin) left a comment for Sarah Drown
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Bobbie McGraw's group
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service