Is it me or has there been a drop in the amount of trials being held in court? My opinion is it's the economy and the government, insurance companies, plaintiffs, etc., do not want to spend the money to go to trial which is cutting into our revenue.

Okay, discuss among yourselves!

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

Quick question, are you federal or superior? I know CA has a budget crisis, so some of the Superior Court reporters are not getting paid as quickly for the criminal appeals stuff bec if at all and yet they still have to produce those transcripts. Bummer.

How's the state of the state budget is a valid question at these timesp
Hey, Kyung, I'm in Federal here in Brookly, New York. My theory is all the government agencies are being told to tighten the belts.
You're probably right.
Well, I'm in family law here in California, and it's not slow!
I've been working my fingers down to the quick!
Everyone wants to modify support, child and spousal!
just in time for the holidays!! (no, I'm not cynical, really!)
kathy
superior court

RSS

Latest Activity

Debbie Hennings commented on Janet's page Scopists
1 hour ago
Debbie Hennings posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished another small transcript in the last couple days. Who's next?"
3 hours ago
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Athena Ponce is now a member of CSRNation
yesterday
Mary Crockford commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
yesterday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished up 300+ pages yesterday. It was good to get it done. I'm looking foward to more!"
Thursday
Kelli Combs (admin) left a comment for Sarah Drown
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Bobbie McGraw's group
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service