How can you telll what MB it has? If the writer indicates that it is has 2MB, can it really have 4MB even though it does in fact indicate that it has a 2 MB.
Thanks
Therese

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Virginia,
Basically, regardless of it freezing up. I was told that I purchased a 4 MB Stentura8000lLX and I called stenograph, they basically told me how to find out what MB it has. Well, the writer displays that it has 2MB.
The company I purchased it from said, regardless that its indicates that it says it is a 2 MB, he said it is definitly has 4MB.
If it doesn't, I will not be able to download the Phoenix Theory. That is what the school will be teaching.
I am trying to avoid that though, and work on my old theory, but either way, I think I should have just purchased the writer directly from stenograph in the first place. Now I am dealing with 2 defected machines. Thanks for you advice.
Therese
No, but then again not they I am aware of. I'm not sure if these machines have been altered or not, but they do have a lot of problems. One thing after another. I'm thinking about just waiting until August, when school starts, and starting fresh. I have had nothing but stress this past month due to trying to get something or anything to cooperate. I did'nt practice as much as I should have, not being able to concentrate at all. I am thankful for all the help CRS has helped me with, a lot of people had a lot of problems with this model, and againl, a lot did'nt. I've been weighing the difference and it seems like this Sentura8000LX is not going to be dependable enough for me, since CR is always what I wanted to do and I don't want the bothers of tedius problems discourage me from fulfulling my dream. Sorry for gabbing, Thanks for your interest.
Therese

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service