Hi,

I have been performing transcription from my home/office since 1989, and I am highly experienced in the legal, medical, insurance and corporate fields. At this time, I am looking to increase my legal client base.

I am attaching a copy of my resume for your review and consideration. As you will see on my resume, I have over 15 years legal transcription experience. Also listed on my resume is the transcription equipment I use, as well as my software.

After you have had the opportunity to review my resume, if you find you have any questions or would like to discuss anything contained therein, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to provide you with any additional information.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Debbie

Views: 110

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Jeanese,

I apologize for not contacting you sooner, however I was at a seminar yesterday.

With respect to your question, basically, a scopist receives a transcript from the reporter and plays back the audio against the file to catch any missing words, make any corrections, etc. A transcriptionist types the transcript from the reporter's audio/video file.

Thank you for your compliment. I've been doing this type of work for a very long time now.

The tapes you may have for me, what type of tapes are they? I noticed you said videographer. I don't know if it states on my resume or not, but I am able to transcribe from video files.

I would be very happy to receive the work. If you would like to contact me directly regarding this, my email address is tousuns@rochester.rr.com.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully establishing a working relationship.

Debbie
Jeanese,

When you receive my reply would you please let me know. This is my first time replying to a message on this board and I'm not quite sure if I did it correctly. Thank you.

Debbie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service