Kelli Combs (admin)'s Discussions (2,028)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"The job was edited and I was in the middle of proofing it when I realized the timest…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied May 15, 2013 to Help!! My timestamps are stuck on this job.

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"I forgot how to optimize.  Been too long since I've done that.  How do you do it?  D…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied May 14, 2013 to Help!! My timestamps are stuck on this job.

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"When I called, the guy who I talked to was clueless.  He said I have to go in and ma…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied May 14, 2013 to Help!! My timestamps are stuck on this job.

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"That will be so nice to have a USB port freed up.  CaseCAT has been doing it for yea…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Aug 7, 2012 to Keyless Ecllipse 5.1

7 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Wynne A. Pauly

"No, I was doing 120 minute intervals and I'm thinking that was the problem.  I was…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Mar 18, 2012 to DropBox and Daily expedites using Eclipse V5

30 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Joyce Davis

"I don't think my MiFi card is strong enough for two-hour increments since only half…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Mar 18, 2012 to DropBox and Daily expedites using Eclipse V5

30 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Joyce Davis

"Yeah, I set it up on my computer when I was following your directions the other day.…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Mar 17, 2012 to DropBox and Daily expedites using Eclipse V5

30 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Joyce Davis

"I have a question about "copying" the files.  How do you do that?  I right clicked o…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Mar 17, 2012 to DropBox and Daily expedites using Eclipse V5

30 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Joyce Davis

"Well, I tried the DropBox and V5 yesterday on my job and only the second part of the…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Mar 17, 2012 to DropBox and Daily expedites using Eclipse V5

30 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Joyce Davis

"Well, I took the "immediate delivery" depo on Thursday.  Went off without too many h…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Feb 26, 2012 to DropBox and Daily expedites using Eclipse V5

30 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Joyce Davis

RSS

Latest Activity

Debbie Hennings commented on Janet's page Scopists
18 hours ago
Debbie Hennings posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished another small transcript in the last couple days. Who's next?"
19 hours ago
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Athena Ponce is now a member of CSRNation
Saturday
Mary Crockford commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
Friday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished up 300+ pages yesterday. It was good to get it done. I'm looking foward to more!"
Thursday
Kelli Combs (admin) left a comment for Sarah Drown
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Bobbie McGraw's group
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service