Michelle Bulkley's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm curious! Can you say what it is here? If it involves selling something, I am the…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 14, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Thanks, Glen. I'll try the icing. Good idea! About the TV show, it's called "Percept…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 14, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Yes, I have a scopist I use but not for all jobs, only when I'm in the weeds. ...whi…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 12, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Never heard of that! I'll check into it. Thanks!"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 10, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Thanks Lorraine. I do have a support rest for my arms, and I totally agree that it h…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 10, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"I have a funny story about trying acupuncture while I lived in NYC years ago. On my…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 9, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Ooo... $2500, yeah, I'd have to scale down quite a bit, perhaps move to the "bad" si…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 8, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"I hear ya! I wish I had gotten some policy too! I could be sipping margaritas, going…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 8, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Debbie! You've been through a lot! It's too bad they don't have th…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 5, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Lol!!!  There ya go, there's your excuse for no yoga ;-)    "

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 3, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service