Lisa Migliore Black's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks to our audience, NCRA, Paulita Kundid, and Ginger Brooks for making our…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Aug 5, 2015 to Hope to see you in the Big Apple!

4 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Lisa Migliore Black

"Thanks, Marge.  David and I are looking forward to presenting.  We are slotted for S…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Jul 9, 2015 to Hope to see you in the Big Apple!

4 Aug 5, 2015

"Fact:  Out of over 120 public comments opposing the rules changes, there were only f…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Nov 4, 2013 to Court Reporting Board of Arizona Proposes to Cut Ethics From Code

147 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Denise Myers Byrd

"blog  (blɒɡ)   — n informal  Full name: weblog  a journal written on-line and…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Nov 4, 2013 to Court Reporting Board of Arizona Proposes to Cut Ethics From Code

147 Mar 31, 2014

"Phoenix, Arizona - UPDATE: Due to the overwhelming public response by both the court…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Oct 27, 2013 to Court Reporting Board of Arizona Proposes to Cut Ethics From Code

147 Mar 31, 2014

"Thanks, Kelley. It never ceases to amaze me how cheaply some value their own integri…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Oct 23, 2013 to Court Reporters Sue Court Reporting Agency

26 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by YVONNE FENNELLY

"My experience is that article submissions have to be in at least a month or two befo…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Oct 23, 2013 to Court Reporters Sue Court Reporting Agency

26 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by YVONNE FENNELLY

"I agree, Amanda.  It is important to avoid the appearance of impropriety, and if a c…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Oct 21, 2013 to DRA bulletin - New CRB Regulations Clearly Embrace Fair Competition

14 Oct 21, 2013

"The public commentary on the AZ matter illustrate that really well.  My personal com…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Oct 14, 2013 to DRA bulletin - New CRB Regulations Clearly Embrace Fair Competition

14 Oct 21, 2013

"The laws don't preclude out-of-state agencies from conducting business in the state;…"

Lisa Migliore Black replied Oct 13, 2013 to DRA bulletin - New CRB Regulations Clearly Embrace Fair Competition

14 Oct 21, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service