Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's important to note that the mask reporters that are being hired as broad…"

Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR replied Oct 27, 2009 to Any stenowriters turned voicewriters out there? Vice-versa?

9 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by JiLL

"I believe people are unfamiliar with mask reporters because there are very few that…"

Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR replied Jul 21, 2009 to Any Voicewriters here from Texas???

19 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR

"You really have to look at the theory as just providing you with the basics. You can…"

Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR replied Jul 16, 2009 to Mutlisyllabic confusion in Thoery II, any suggestions?

18 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

"Oh, I see. My fault. I should have looked more closely at the thread. Thanks! : )"

Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR replied Jul 8, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"In response to Patricia's statement: "I don't think any schools are telling students…"

Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR replied Jul 8, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"I do believe a good instructor helps in CR school and is an important component, but…"

47 Jul 8, 2009

"Those CR students still striving after five, six or seven years and beyond, if you s…"

Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR replied Jul 7, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"We're not talking about becoming a brain surgeon. We're talking about becoming a ste…"

Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR replied Jul 7, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"That's very interesting. I have a friend that gradauted from CR school in California…"

47 Jul 8, 2009

"The real story and the bottom line is 7 years is not the norm to finish court report…"

47 Jul 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service