Katy Cuellar's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"My dictionary is so large (and I won't even say how large), that I recently lost 12,…"

Katy Cuellar replied Nov 11, 2009 to Building your dictionary

7 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Alexis McCutchen

"I was taught to not edit, but to produce a verbatim transcript. This includes things…"

Katy Cuellar replied Oct 6, 2009 to Instruction not to answer

15 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Erin Murray

"In this vein, I was recently asked to "certify" questions and various remarks at a d…"

Katy Cuellar replied Oct 6, 2009 to Instruction not to answer

15 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Erin Murray

"I have always sat at the head of the table. I insist upon it. There was, however, on…"

Katy Cuellar replied Oct 5, 2009 to Thought for the day: Where do YOU sit at a depo?

19 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Deborah M.

"I put the page and line number. Never add anything if you can help it. It's not for…"

Katy Cuellar replied Oct 5, 2009 to Instruction not to answer

15 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Erin Murray

"I just tell that, "That's illegal," and leave it at that. They are attorneys, after…"

Katy Cuellar replied Oct 5, 2009 to Can anything be done?

2 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Katy Cuellar

"I don't know of any depo firm or court that's looking for reporters here. I do know…"

Katy Cuellar replied Oct 5, 2009 to Move to San Franciso?

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Katy Cuellar

"No, those are mainly thoughts. There wasn't adequate space on the multiple choice qu…"

Katy Cuellar replied Jul 1, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I received a survey from NCRA about why I wasn't a member now. They gave me multiple…"

Katy Cuellar replied Jul 1, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"You made me think back to the Academy of Stenographic Arts on Potrero, 1972. I do be…"

Katy Cuellar replied Jun 5, 2009 to Pig Reporters!

10 Sep 7, 2023
Reply by Dianne Greenwald

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service