Hello. I'm Stacy. Great idea...a network for the reporting world! As my page says, I'm a former CA reporter. I scope and proof exclusively now. It's a great stay-at-home job! I am looking forward to making new friends here!

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What software are you on, Stacy?

Also, just curious, if you wouldn't mind sharing, how much your workload has increased and your income decreased.
Hi Marla,
I use CaseCATalyst software. Do you mean my workload since joining CSRNation or my workload since becoming a S/P or my workload since having my baby?
Um, yes. :)

Well, just curious, really, what it's like to go from reporting to scoping/proofreading income-wise. And how much more or less you work.

Are you getting good work from CSRnation reporters?
Oh, I see. Well, obviously the money is better as a court reporter. I miss depo reporting, but this job is wonderful for spending time w/ my boys. I LOVED being a court reporter. I even didn't mind driving 2 hrs each way to Los Angeles for depositions sometimes. It was just thrilling and a sense of accomplishment for me. I currently have 3 regular reporters that I scope for and 1 regular that I proof for, and then I have about 2 more that use me as their backup S/P. I have had 2 people contact me about working with them through CSRNation, but they haven't sent me work as of yet. I'm anxious to get back to work since having my baby. Sorry I rambled on here. I just wanted to make sure I answered your questions. Hope I did. Nice to chat w/ you!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service