Do any of you Total Eclipse users have a scopist recommendation you could make? I'm looking for someone to take some "overflow" work and I'd like to get the name of someone that has good turnaround time and reasonable rates.

Thanks

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Christine,
I've been a court reporter for 14 yrs and I retired my steno machine last Dec. I am on Eclipse version 4.1. I have been scoping for one reporter from California since then. She is part time. I have two other reporters I scope for here in Florida. One I am a backup for and the other one doesn't get a whole lot of work. I am looking to take on one more person. I would like to get a total of 800 pgs a week. Right now I'm at about five to 600. My turnaround time can be as quick as the next day. My rates are $1.25 pp. Hope to hear from you. My email is saartanya@aol.com. Phone No. (954) 920-1064. Hope to hear from you.
Hi, Christine,

I'm a retired RPR and CR instructor. I have over 25 years of scoping experience. I have a background in teaching chemistry. I'm available for overflow work. My regular turnaround time is 4-5 days. I love daily copy. If you'd like me to send you my rate schedule, please let me know.

Kathleen Iuzzolino
kiuzzolino@gmail.com
Hi Christine. I know a great scopist on Eclipse. You can contact her at crconnection@aol.com
Hi, Christine -- I'm a ten-year experienced scopist on Eclipse and Case Catalyst 4.9 who graduated from Court Reporting Institute in 1997. I am the realtime/daily copy scopist for a federal stenographer in Philadelphia, PA. I have experience in most matters of litigation, both civil and criminal. I do heavy medical/pharmaceutical deps. I also work for two other reporters on a more regular basis. Currently one of my reporters will be taking off for the summer, and I am looking to fill that vacancy with overflow from another court reporter. My rates are $1/page, full-audio scoping. Turnaround time is 4 days, regular. I'm flexible and go the extra mile for my court reporters. I have excellent references. Hope to hear from you. Email me at debrasozio@verizon.net.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service