I am posting this information for someone I contract with. Should the contractor be successfully awarded the contract, she is located in Ontario, Canada .

She has the opportunity to obtain a large legal contract which will be for ongoing court work. However, she is in need of independent contractors who are would be interested in part-time, possibly full-time independent contract work for this project.

This will be working in the Province of Ontario , so Court Reporters will be required to certify the transcripts. Transcriptionists familiar with court work will be required to assist in completing the transcripts. PLEASE, ONLY THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE APPLY.

Contract rates will be negotiable.

Please send cover letters and resumes to: maureen@flyingfingers.net

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not to my knowledge. You'd need to speak with her about that, but if certification can be done by electronic signature, it wouldn't be necessary. However, if you're a court reporter, you need to have certification that would be applicable in Ontario.
This may or may not apply: http://flyingfingers.net/m_4.asp
Yes, this is her site. This legal contract would be a whole new area for the company.
Try this guy at International Reporters. I think his url is www.internationalreporters.com and he's an excellent international reporter with something like 20 years experience, lots of federal experience, etc., etc. I've worked with him a couple times and all I ever get is rave reviews for his work. He's one of THOSE reporters who never drops and has an untranslate rate of 0000.000001 percent. I was never that good a writer.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service