Hey, gang!

My name is Chris Renegar. I am an American, based out of Sydney, Australia, who is ready to work for you! I have 15 years' experience as a proofreader/scopist and have worked formerly as a medical transcriptionist. I specialize in particular in medical and/or technical deposition transcripts and trial testimony.

I have a custom-created web site called The Depo Depot (http://depo.bentranet.com) which serves as a repository or sort of a "middleman" between you and me. This site allows you to upload your jobs, to check job status at any time, contains a messaging feature, allows you to leave comments and specify deadlines, automatically invoices you, and archives all of your work on my web server. Once I am finished, you simply download your corrected transcript from the same web site.

If you are interested, I will send out a sample transcript as a Word document so you may see how my correction process works. You submit your job in ASCII format, I send it back to you as a Word file. Payment may be handled through an online banking transfer or PayPal.

I offer quick turnaround time (overnight and rush service available), reasonable rates, and an abundance of useless knowledge floating around in my head! I do all the work personally. I do not subcontract.

Many references of satisfied clients may be provided upon request. It doesn't get any easier than this!

Check out my CSRnation page or my web site for more information.

Thank you!

Views: 27

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service