I've tried a few firms, but nothing has panned out yet. I have one more 200 test to pass and then the only thing holding me up from qualifiers will be my intern hours. Court is easy, but I need to get at least 10 depo hours. If anyone can help me out, even if it's just one 2-hour job, I'll be extremely grateful. I live in the Arden area but I can travel anywhere in Sacramento. Thanks!

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Heather --
I met a videographer in the elevator in the Wells Fargo building today who told me about this site. So, I just joined and saw your request.
I've been doing depos in Sacramento for 20 years and am now working for a very small firm (Tenneley Mickel Reporting). Tenneley and I both came from a larger firm called Metro reporting. You may have heard of that one. We have some wonderful clients, and I would be happy to take you out to do some interning. Our number is 492-9021.

Vickey
Vickey,
Thank you!! I'll call on Monday.

Heather
Heather -- Hi! I am a reporter in Sac - 7 years. I probably interned with Vickie and Tenneley who are mentioned in the previous comment! I can attest to their awesomeness!! Although I am not busy at the moment (vacation...) if you call Linda at Metro Reporting 482 0444, she can try to set you up with a reporter or two to intern. I will let her know on Monday that you are available for intern. Can you forward me your phone number? We will get you your hours!!!

Cheers,
Suzanne Reid
CSR 12549
Metro Reporting
916 482 0444
916 225 2724 (Suzanne cell)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service