A Scopist/Proofreader/Transcriptionist Who Will Truly Change Your Life

Hi! My name is Michelle. I have ten years' experience with a wide variety of legal transcripts. I provide a top quality transcript at an affordable price. My services include scoping, researching of unfamiliar terms, proofreading, dictionary building and complete transcription. The first ten pages are completed free of charge so you can see the quality of my work instead of worrying about what your transcript will look like when you get it back. I am here to reduce your stress, not cause more. Currently, I am using DigitalCAT, but I am open to purchasing your software if you would like a full-time assistant. I have an M.A. in psychology and research. I have taught college courses and have worked in the court system with attorneys and forensic experts. I take great pride in the quality of my work and will complete your transcripts according to YOUR preferences. If you would like to learn more, visit my website at www.sincerelyscoping.com. I can be reached by email at michelle@sincerelyscoping.com or by phone at 419-386-5088. I know sometimes you may need help immediately so phone calls are welcome at any time. I will make every attempt to fit that emergency transcript into my schedule. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND CAREER BY UTILIZING A PROFESSIONAL SCOPIST!

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Thank you" would have been nice, but you're still missing one. Want me to help you out?
What?
Amanda,

Judy was kind enough to take the time to let me know that I had a mistake in my posting. I proof on paper and did not do that for my ad. Lesson learned. I will make sure that I proof ads on hard copy also.

Michelle
Gotcha! I could never proof on screen. I know some who do, but my eyes just pass right over the errrors.
Yes, when you have been proofing on the hard copy for eight years, it is really difficult to make the switch to proofing on the computer screen. Also, I am not as good at proofing my own work as I am proofing others. I am glad to have this board and people like Judy to offer to help.

Michelle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service