I just bought two of these.  I already have three Asus netbooks.  They are my absolute favorites.  I have an Acer, too, but I just don't like it.

If you're thinking about getting a netbook, you should grab one of these.  The price is unbelievable.

Here's a link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+10%26%2334%3B+Eee+PC+Netbook+-+1...

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that's the best price I've seen so far, Janet.  I usually see them for around 250.  How many netbooks does a girl need?  I have four and thought that's enough.  I rarely get asked to bring them all - usually two or maybe three.

Thanks, Janet, just bought one.  Ordered on line, going to pick up today so I don't have to wait for shipping, need it on Tuesday.  Got tired of lugging my huge old IBM for my second throw-down.

Did you get your Asus set up, Deborah?  I just got mine today.  I"ve got Bridge and LiveNote set up. 

Yes, I have Bridge on it, tested it today.  Got my blue and red receivers mixed up, but I have it figured out now.  Hope it goes well tomorrow.  I don't have LiveNote.

Janet, you never answered my question from six days ago.  I asked you why you need five netbooks.  Do you ever get asked to bring that many?  I've never been asked for five before.  Four has been the max.

I thought that was a rhetorical question, Kelli.  Yes, I've been asked to bring more than five.  I've had to bring older full-size laptops, which I don't want to do.  I carry three netbooks with me to every job.  I'm going to add one more. 

I also bought them because the last time I went looking for a netbook, they were hard to find.  They're being phased out for tablets.  They were also over $300.  For this price, it's worth it to me to have them. 

That's crazy to have to bring that many.  Also, I saw a ton of netbooks on Amazon recently.   I love Amazon and buy everything from night cream, hair products, computers, workout equipment, etc.  If they don't have it, it probably doesn't exist.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service