Did anyone go out and do some shopping?  Did anyone get any great deals?  Did you get pepper sprayed?  Share your war stories and you your great deals here.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually had a job!  Afterwards I went to Staples and bought a digital picture frame on sale.  Nothing special.  I really stay away from all the crowds.  My daughter went shopping from Midnight on Thursday night to 6:00 in the morning on Friday.  She's young, and she went to be with her friend mostly, just for the experience.  She bought a few cute things for herself....50% off at Urban Outfitters.   But she said it's too nerve wracking to fight all the crowds and make a decision on what to buy. too much pressure.  You have to go in knowing what you are going to buy.

Today though (Sunday) I went on Amazon.com and bought quite a few gifts.   For those gifts that were cheaper, I bought them through Walmart.com and I will pick them up at the store at my convenience.

I went to Fry's and got a laptop for $178.  I was there from a little after 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. in the morning.  Then I went to Toys R'Us and Old Navy.  I got about 80% of my shopping done.  Yay!!

Kyung, you were up till 3:00 on the morning?  Crazy.  I stayed home and out of all the crazy people's way.  The longer you wait, the prices go down and there aren't as many people to get in your way.  I think Christmas is way overrated anyway.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service