I live in NJ and sometimes would like to pick up work while I travel to CA.  If I obtain my CA CSR, but live out of state, does anyone know how I would go about obtaining a California notary?  I see that you need to be a CA resident to get a notary.  Just wondering how other people do it who live in neighboring states. 

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are a California CSR, you do not need to be a notary to swear in the witness.  A CSR is considered a deposition officer.  As such, you can swear in the witness as a deposition officer.  You can call the Court Reporters Board in Sacramento if you need confirmation.  Good luck!

Thanks, Deborah.


© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service