Who knew? Apparently there is such a thing, because I have it. I was so excited for school to start, and now I'm having difficulty getting into practicing and the old routine again! Ack! Anybody else feeling this way? Let's help each other get motivated. You know this is only a 10-week semester. It's short and will be over before we know it. We've got tests to pass! :)

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Dana, I was definitely feeling it today. Maybe it's the fact that it is summer too and I don't want to be couped up practicing. But it has to be done. Practice pays off. And I was not feeling it today. Tomorrow is a new day. And I do better when I have lots to do, like lab workout, testing, etc. Today, I just needed to get on the machine and write. Didn't go too well. But, tomorrow will be a better day.
I just discovered the speed building option on Global CAT. I'm getting hooked. It becomes a competion with yourself. I have definately been practicing more since I've found that. It makes having to repeat the same theory lessons over and over again more fun. I don't think this is helpful to you Dana but I'm excited about it!
That's really cool! I do wish I could do something like that. But I'm really glad you found it and that you like it so much!!! Hooray!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service