General Court Reporting (Court Reporters) (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling All Realtimers

I’m interested in doing more realtime for myself so that possibly one day I can hook up to my judge or any attorneys, if need be. I’ve only…

Started by Jessica K. Belcher

7 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Jessica K. Belcher

Can someone give me information about CART?

I'm a new court reporter in New York, and I am trying to move to California. Unfortuneatly, I can't work there because I am not a CSR, and…

Started by Jennifer Benci

1 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Karen Yates

Questions for Texas Freelancers

I was a freelance reporter in Houston for quite a few years and quit 10 years ago after having my first child. I have recently been recerti…

Started by Jill Moyle

1 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Jill Moyle

Writing everything out

Hi everybody! I was just wondering if anybody else writes everything out vs. using briefs. I am the only one in my class of 17 that writes…

Started by Kristen Hebert

30 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Darla M. Chavez

Can't you just send me a rough on the side.

Can't you just send me a rough on the side? This was the question the attorney asked me today at the end of the deposition. He asked me how…

Started by Tricia Annebid

8 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Katy Cuellar

Equipment Insurance

Can anybody recommend a good insurance company that provides coverage for writers, laptops, etc.? Thanks!

Started by Janet

9 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Lisa Dee

word help!

this word came up in a deposition of a midwife yesterday, i can't for the life of me figure out what she said!! anyone know?? the word is…

Started by Charlene Friedman

3 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Catherine Rowley

How often do you working CRs practice??

I am struggling to find 'time'!!! Working on Tripts takes SO much time! Please share your ideas.... Rho

Started by Rhoda Collins

17 May 27, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth A. Willis-Lewis

Has anyone had to replace a mother board on their steno machine?

I recently had one of the worst days in my reporting life when I got to the job and my machine wouldn't turn on. My battery's been dead for…

Started by Marla Sharp

5 May 22, 2008
Reply by Cassandra

Suggestions on getting all my CEUs in three months??

Anita Paul is not in my area again. I am awaiting the results of the CRR. That will give me something, I hope!! I am planning on taking the…

Started by Tricia Annebid

2 May 21, 2008
Reply by Tricia Annebid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service