Rosalie DeLeonardis's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had it happen where the firm I was working for was not local, but the witness…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Aug 9, 2011 to Reading and signing

6 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Judy

"Nicole, I started working with Esquire in 2005, and at that time they were a pretty…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Jul 6, 2011 to CONTRACTING AGENCIES

14 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Rosalie DeLeonardis

"Why would the judge want the audio if there are no transcripts to go with it? I know…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Jan 12, 2010 to What would you do if you left a position as an official and not your judge but the chief judge wanted all of your backup audio and did not want to pay you for it?

15 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Spangler

"Even though I have never used a scopist, any work you do for a reporter you should b…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Jan 8, 2010 to Rough Drafts by scopists

18 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Lynnette Copenhaver

"I used to use Exambe B, but my proofers have been adding the comma in before and. Al…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Dec 26, 2009 to Serial Commas: How do you stand?

19 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Teresa Maciel

"Another suggestion is call on Friday the firm that said their reporters only work fo…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Dec 21, 2009 to new freelance reporter needs advice!

5 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"I double stroke their last name. I'm sure you've learned about setting up the seatin…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Dec 14, 2009 to Case Catalyst speaker identifications :(

13 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Ryan

"Can you e-mail me the firm you're suing at bigrotoo@aol.com."

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Dec 12, 2009 to Agency Not Paying Any Copy Money if the Transcript is a Minimum Transcript

30 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"I'm wondering if they went ahead and paid you since they were banned from this site,…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Dec 9, 2009 to Agency Not Paying Any Copy Money if the Transcript is a Minimum Transcript

30 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

"Can you please e-mail me at bigrotoo@aol. com to let me know which firm this is? I'm…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Dec 7, 2009 to Agency Not Paying Any Copy Money if the Transcript is a Minimum Transcript

30 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service