Dennis Zambataro's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Just spoke to John, the owner.  Does everything that Etran does and more.  Also util…"

Dennis Zambataro replied May 23, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Glen, have you tried Clarity yet?  It looks pretty comprehensive and the price is re…"

Dennis Zambataro replied May 22, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Another reporter recommended this product/website (I think he posted on this forum;…"

Dennis Zambataro replied May 22, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Veronica, Excellent idea. But sometimes a buck a page isn't enough. I'd leave the d…"

Dennis Zambataro replied Dec 27, 2009 to Witness With Heavy Accent, Do You Charge More?

19 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Veronica Kubat

"Janiece, No, the lawyer was dead serious. It's as if trying to decipher medical ter…"

Dennis Zambataro replied Dec 26, 2009 to Witness With Heavy Accent, Do You Charge More?

19 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Veronica Kubat

"Recently I took a depo in Paris of a French cardiologist/inventor who is the foremos…"

Dennis Zambataro replied Dec 26, 2009 to Witness With Heavy Accent, Do You Charge More?

19 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Veronica Kubat

"Anita, Call me at the cell number I provided you. Dennis"

Dennis Zambataro replied May 12, 2009 to Need your suggestions in using leverage to collect from attorneys.

13 May 12, 2009
Reply by anita t. shemin

"Monti, Fortunately, I was able to collect for most of the 11k pages; they only owe…"

Dennis Zambataro replied May 11, 2009 to Need your suggestions in using leverage to collect from attorneys.

13 May 12, 2009
Reply by anita t. shemin

"The arbitration took place in the Midwest. My objectives: 1. Collect funds due, ho…"

Dennis Zambataro replied May 11, 2009 to Need your suggestions in using leverage to collect from attorneys.

13 May 12, 2009
Reply by anita t. shemin

"In case you are wondering, converting from WAV to MP3 vastly diminishes the size of…"

Dennis Zambataro replied Apr 20, 2009 to compressing wav files

9 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by shelly storey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service