Chelsea Adams's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh that's a good idea! I use a whiteboard to keep track of my due dates for the week…"

Chelsea Adams replied Aug 27, 2017 to How do you stay organized?

12 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Monnie Neely

"This is great! I'm one of those people who does everything on the phone, but I can't…"

Chelsea Adams replied Aug 26, 2017 to How do you stay organized?

12 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Monnie Neely

"Yeah, to me this is so much clearer than the (reading) thing. Thanks for your input!"

Chelsea Adams replied Aug 26, 2017 to How do you handle reading from a document?

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by D Sanders, RDR, CRR

"Thanks for the feedback! I'm with you that this feels a bit extraneous. Someone on a…"

Chelsea Adams replied Aug 25, 2017 to How do you handle reading from a document?

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by D Sanders, RDR, CRR

"Thank you! Despite preferring phones/computers for just about everything else, I can…"

Chelsea Adams replied Aug 14, 2017 to How do you stay organized?

12 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Monnie Neely

"I'm a proofreader, not a reporter, but I've definitely had a few of these learning e…"

Chelsea Adams replied Aug 3, 2017 to Agencies Conceal Nature of Job

2 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Chelsea Adams

"That's awesome! It's so cool that there are planners and stuff out these specificall…"

Chelsea Adams replied Aug 3, 2017 to How do you stay organized?

12 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Monnie Neely

"It's so sad to hear about how reporters are treated sometimes! There have been posts…"

Chelsea Adams replied Jul 18, 2017 to Why do attorneys give reporters a hard time?

6 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Kerry F

"Interesting read! It's important for languages and rules to breathe and evolve with…"

Chelsea Adams replied Jun 5, 2017 to Ending a Sentence With a Preposition

3 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Richard Komar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service