Eric Gilliam's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that timer function on Eclipse is called timekeeper.  It's a great function.…"

Eric Gilliam replied Feb 15, 2015 to Is it "our job" to keep time for the seven-hour rule?

18 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"I had a similar problem many years ago on Eclipse where the audio would just cut out…"

Eric Gilliam replied Apr 8, 2014 to andrea exteral usb mic

6 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Carol A.

"yes, I know who it is.  We've already emailed each other on it.  Hope it works out f…"

Eric Gilliam replied Mar 30, 2013 to Stenograph's Customer Service

8 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Eric Gilliam

"Hi Kelli, I've always dealt with Terri Wilson, twilson@stenograph.com , here in SF. …"

Eric Gilliam replied Mar 30, 2013 to Stenograph's Customer Service

8 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Eric Gilliam

"Hi Susan! I remember in the past working for an agency that never paid expedites on…"

Eric Gilliam replied Sep 16, 2012 to Not getting paid on expedites for copies

12 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Susan Magee

"Good point.  I knew there was an angle I was missing.  It still sounds very cool to…"

Eric Gilliam replied Sep 3, 2012 to Dragon Naturally Speaking

22 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC

"Why couldn't one do that now? Jenny, have you tried using Dragon while writing in re…"

22 Sep 3, 2012

"Kelli, here's a link to the NaturallySpeaking web page for Professional 12.  I think…"

22 Sep 3, 2012

"Josh, Call the CSR Board, they may be able to help finding a reg.  Also, the CA DRA…"

Eric Gilliam replied Aug 26, 2012 to Laws concerning the copy side ordering what was originally a hold...

5 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Rosalie DeLeonardis

"Well, thanks, M.A.  We shall see.  I was using a friend's Diamante for about a month…"

Eric Gilliam replied Aug 19, 2012 to If you switched from a Mira to a Diamante, please comment

33 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service