Rosalie DeLeonardis's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"I also have two from soundprofessionals.com. The one I use now also plugs into the U…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied May 22, 2009 to recommendation for a good NO BATTERY mic?

7 May 23, 2009
Reply by Deborah M.

"Dennis, when they paid you for the other days, was it a check with their law firm na…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied May 11, 2009 to Need your suggestions in using leverage to collect from attorneys.

13 May 12, 2009
Reply by anita t. shemin

"The firm is Aiken and Welch out of Oakland, CA. I will e-mail a friend to see if she…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied May 6, 2009 to Have you ever heard of this agency?

140 Jun 23, 2021
Reply by Kaedra Wakenshaw

"I cannot vote since I am not a member of NCRA. I hope all NCRA members vote. Just th…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Apr 27, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I also would put the parenthetical. If the attorney complains that you didn't put it…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Apr 16, 2009 to Attorney played AUDIO on record during depo

13 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Kelli Combs

"I just wish there could be some law passed where you cannot lowball to the extent th…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Apr 8, 2009 to "Sharing" rough ASCIIs

92 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"I agree. Unfortunately I find that a lot of firms are more out for their client than…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Apr 3, 2009 to "Sharing" rough ASCIIs

92 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"I think my response to her would have been have each person call me and I will send…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Apr 3, 2009 to "Sharing" rough ASCIIs

92 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"For me it was the most difficult part of the test. Yes, it is a hypnosis-type thing.…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Apr 2, 2009 to How do you know you're ready for the CSR?

27 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diana Sasseen

"I have also had attorneys make the same comment that court reporters make too much m…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Apr 1, 2009 to "Sharing" rough ASCIIs

92 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service