Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennie: It's because the NCRA wants to charge money to supposedly test/certify ER/D…"

Quyen replied Jul 1, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"The time is drawing near -- to vote! Thanks, Veronica! "

Quyen replied Jun 30, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Okay, so I'm a seven-year-er ... but ... I didn't practice a single day outside of c…"

Quyen replied Jun 30, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"O...M...G... "pinching penis!!!" Hysterical!"

Quyen replied Jun 9, 2009 to OMG! There's literally "crap" in my transcript! LOL!

21 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Quyen

"Susana: I don't think if even have the mf-word in my dictionary! OMG."

Quyen replied Jun 7, 2009 to OMG! There's literally "crap" in my transcript! LOL!

21 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Quyen

"Kwanna: I'm constantly changing the way I write things, and I never used to write "i…"

Quyen replied Jun 7, 2009 to OMG! There's literally "crap" in my transcript! LOL!

21 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Quyen

"No, the passport photo is not a "new trend for the state of CA." I've been reporting…"

Quyen replied May 26, 2009 to CA CSR Application Question..passport photo?

5 May 26, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"If you want to make sure everything is absolutely kosher so your application doesn't…"

Quyen replied May 21, 2009 to CA CSR Application Question..passport photo?

5 May 26, 2009
Reply by Quyen

"Anyone ever heard of/worked for Miranda Court Reporters? They're in California. Plea…"

Quyen replied May 14, 2009 to Have you ever heard of this agency?

140 Jun 23, 2021
Reply by Kaedra Wakenshaw

"I don't know what significance these hard-earned certifications would have if you no…"

Quyen replied May 7, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service