Hi, from Chicago... Looking forward to working with a wide range of reporters. I am a returning CR student currently at 200; so reading your notes is not a problem. Research is my hobby - I love to learn new things. I have been scoping on Eclipse for three years and I have an extensive knowledge of commercial real estate, asbestos, contract compliance, litigation, and medical malpractice, to name a few. I also have worked with reporters on various CAT systems. If you are looking for a reliable, professional, and reasonable scopist, look no further. Feel free to click on my attached flyer and preference sheet for more details.

Views: 37

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

Norma Dennis commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
20 hours ago
Mary Crockford and Mary Thom Vandercook are now friends
yesterday
Vanessa Evans joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Vanessa Evans joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Vanessa Evans is now a member of CSRNation
Saturday
Norma Dennis left a comment for Angela Sanders
Friday
Jacob Florez updated their profile
Friday
Angela Sanders is now a member of CSRNation
Friday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Legal matters can help or harm people, families, and communities. When futures are at stake, accuracy must come first."
Thursday
Misty S Bledsoe posted photos
Thursday
Aptus Calendar joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Kelli Combs (admin) and Amy L Schneider are now friends
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service