To My Prospective Employer:

My name is Pattie Walker. I was a court reporting student from 1998 to 2001 when the school closed its doors. During my education, I carried a 4.0 GPA in my academic courses; namely, grammar and punctuation. I learned Sten-Ed theory, and I can read steno notes.

When I left school, I worked as a legal transcriptionist for the federal court system in Houston, McAllen, and California from 2001 to 2003. I transcribed civil and criminal trials, hearings, pleadings, and bankruptcy proceedings.

I also worked as a medical transcriptionist from 2003 to 2005. I transcribed for different specialties; to wit, chiropractic, orthopedic, psychiatric, ophthalmology, dental, neurosurgical, and cardiology.

Working both as a legal and medical transcriptionist, I achieved my goal of having a well-rounded view of all aspects of the legal field before I started my career of choice which is scoping.

I am currently utilizing Case CATalyst software.

One of my many attributes is that I am a perfectionist. I will make every effort to give you a sound work product in a timely manner. My rates are reasonable, and I will meet turnaround times.

I am seeking either full-time, part-time, or overflow work from busy reporters who WANT A LIFE instead of scoping your own work.

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me via E-mail (pwalker18@comcast.net) or telephone (281-794-3177).

Sincerely,

Pattie Walker
Scopist

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Patty. I am in need of a scopist/proofreader with audio. I just left you a voice message. Please contact me. 212 517 7272, or 917-626-5035 or theresatramondo@aol.com
Thanks.
Theresa
Hello, Theresa,
I am also on CaseCatalyst. I am a former court reporter with 10 years experience. I used scopists and proofreaders myself. If you are interested in another scopists, please let me know. I am looking for more work. You can reach me at 770-437-0021 or trennamichelle@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service