Not your machine or software, but backup recorder, mic, bag, etc?

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG! 8GB flash drive???? I want it!
BTW, the ProCat Stylus I have that I'm selling? Total impulse purchase. Another thing I had to have but really didn't need it. An expensive regret.
:::sigh:::
I couldn't function without the supply tote, really! I've used it for as long as I've been taking my computer along with me. Everything at your fingertips, not having to reach into a bag for something you forgot to pull out, or something not used often, no supplies cluttering up the table. It's soooooooo worth it!

One of my clients was just fascinated as I pulled out one thing after another as one atty then the next would ask him, "Do you have . . ." and I said, "I do." He said, "Wow, you have everything. It's like a toolbelt!" He cracks me up.
Do you connect your Light Speed to your computer with chewed up bubblegum and rubber bands?
Lisa,
I picture her with something more 'elegant'?? Nail polish maybe instead of the gum?? LOL!
I agree! On my blog and the pic of my Gemini Revolution, I 'added' the tote off my table as I don't need the table with my tablet now, LOL! :) I 'missed' that tote something terrible the first job out w/my Rev! I attached some velcro and voila! :)
Rho
LOL! You guys crack me up!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service