Not your machine or software, but backup recorder, mic, bag, etc?

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did you have them put on the stamp? What about Deft/Plf/Grand Jury/etc identifications for the exhibits? And do you just, then, stamp on the paper instead of a sticker of any sort? I would love more info on this idea! Thanks!
Rho
Rhoda. I just took my Exhibit sticker to Office Depot and they used that as the template. The sticker looks like this: ________ (for wit's name or Dft, Plf, whatever)
Exhibit No.____
and then has a blank space under that for other info that you put. It also has the thick border around it. I had mine done in red ink so it would not blend in with black or blue and you could see it. You can have it done any way you want. And you just stamp it on whatever they want marked. It's great. The attys were taking my stickers and marking way more than they needed and wasted so much, that this solves that problem and I don't have to worry about running out of anything anymore.
Thanks Shannon! Great idea!
Rho
My newest gadget is a retractable extension cord. I found it at Stenograph:
http://www.stenograph.com/productdetails.aspx?id=170001&subid=4...
Hah I have that too, lol. Got it in January. I got the 4 plug adapter from there also. I have Parole Boards where the other Commissioners have laptops and it is great when I can plug us all in, lol. Some correction centers only have a few outlets in the room...Attica being one!
Rho
GET ONE -- NO! Get two! I did. That way you have extras for lots of attys and not enough outlets and you get to be the hero! :D The one thing I discovered is to plug the extension cord into the wall and the four-plug surge protector at the end closest to your equipment.
And it takes up NO space in your bag!! You can fit that label printer, lol!

Brenda,
The printer says it weighs 8 lbs?? Seems big also. But I bet it would fit in my bag, ROFL!
The label maker? It's not 8# . . .it's really light! Bulky, yes, not not heavy at all. I wonder if that's the shipping weight with the box it comes in and then the box THAT box is packed in?

Those cords really take no space at all! I have one set in my computer bag and one set in my roller bag. They're so much more convenient than the power strip I used before.
Yeah, I canned my strip too! Good to hear it is light. 8 lbs would be a ton, lol! Maybe in a month or two....
Oh, good grief, why did I come in here? I buy everything I see! LOL! Today I just bought a wireless internet card for my laptop. I think tomorrow I'll be getting the Stenocast for wireless realtime. Now I see these toys. I can't resist anything. I'm definitely getting the extension cords. The label maker is tempting too. I have to pace my purchases or my husband will have a stroke!
OMG LIsa! I started laughing at your first sentence and laughed all the way through! I know what you mean. I had an ad come into my email and I just deleted it without even looking -- I just knew it would be too tempting. And then Greta had to post the 8GB flash drive for $31.95, free shipping. That was one of the things I deleted without looking at!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service