Hi, I was just introduced to this site. Looks like a great site to share info and get some great ideas. I'm a previous reporter of 11 or so years but have been scoping for three. Turned off the Stentura after too many relocation moves through hubby's transfers. I love the idea that the reporters and scopists can share their concerns and grievances and help each other out here. Nice to have found this site!

Views: 58

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, new to the site also. Looks very nice and well thought out. Kuddos to the person who started this site.

My name is Debbie and I am located in Knoxville, Tn. I have been reporting for 27 years, currently doing realtime and I am Live Note Certified.

Nice to meet you all!
Wow, you sound just like me! I was also a reporter for 11 years and have now been scoping for three. It's pretty slow here in my neck of the woods. I'm glad this site is here, too, so I can do some networking and get a little busier!

RSS

Latest Activity

Debbie Hennings commented on Janet's page Scopists
1 hour ago
Debbie Hennings posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished another small transcript in the last couple days. Who's next?"
2 hours ago
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Athena Ponce is now a member of CSRNation
yesterday
Mary Crockford commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
yesterday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished up 300+ pages yesterday. It was good to get it done. I'm looking foward to more!"
Thursday
Kelli Combs (admin) left a comment for Sarah Drown
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Bobbie McGraw's group
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service