See attached flyer and preference sheet.

My style is meticulous when it comes to punctuation and grammar. I have developed an extensive legal vocabulary involving cases dealing with Asbestos, Tobacco, Reinsurance, Immigration, Medical Malpractice, Religion and Commercial Construction while serving as a legal assistant and mortgage broker for the last 6 ½ years. I am a court reporting student – so reading your notes is not a problem. I am interested in scoping, proofreading, and audiotranscription.
CAT system - Eclipse Edit 4.0; (Free CAT conversion assistance available)
High-Speed Internet;
Facsimile;
T3 File transfer (regardless of size) – www.sendthisfile.com;
Standard 3-track Dictaphone (for tape backups);
Hand-delivery service for jobs within the downtown Chicago area;
Competitive rates; and
NCRA Member since 1998

Please give Indrani Peyton a call to discuss this opportunity in more detail. I can be reached via cell at 773.459.7279. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
References materials Used:
Internet Explorer
Gregg Shorthand Reference Guide
Morson’s Handbook
Scopist Handbook
Webster’s Dictionary/Thesaurus
One Word/Two Word
Physician’s Desk Reference
Lawyer’s Handbook
Toxic Tort Reference Guide
Lexis Nexis

Views: 37

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

Norma Dennis commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
20 hours ago
Mary Crockford and Mary Thom Vandercook are now friends
yesterday
Vanessa Evans joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Vanessa Evans joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
yesterday
Vanessa Evans is now a member of CSRNation
yesterday
Norma Dennis left a comment for Angela Sanders
Friday
Jacob Florez updated their profile
Friday
Angela Sanders is now a member of CSRNation
Friday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Legal matters can help or harm people, families, and communities. When futures are at stake, accuracy must come first."
Thursday
Misty S Bledsoe posted photos
Thursday
Aptus Calendar joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Kelli Combs (admin) and Amy L Schneider are now friends
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service