I would like to use a scopist, RT or not, but I want them to have the exhibits as sometimes there is technical data (computer language, etc.) that requires the documents. They can be voluminous and I want some one local. Anyone willing to travel to the East Bay to work for a busy reporter?

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Yvonne: Just noticed your message above while browsing through the Realtime Scopists Group. I did notice that the message is a year old. Were you ever able to find a scopist to assist you? If you have a chance to check out my page here on CSRNation, you'll notice that I live in the East Bay (Newark to be exact). I've had occasion to work off actual exhibits the reporter gives me, in order to verify verbatim quoting and spellings of proper names and terms. We either exchange in person or the reporter scans pages of the pertinent exhibits and sends the scanned copy to me either from her own computer or through HP Photo Share. I also work with a reporter in my town who gives me all the exhibibits in order to set up her Exhibit Index page for her. If you still need scoping help, please contact me at loisw@pacbell.net to discuss further. THANKS
hey, I'd really like to talk to you. Can you call me at 510/787-4786.

Yvonne

RSS

Latest Activity

Debbie Hennings commented on Janet's page Scopists
20 hours ago
Debbie Hennings posted a discussion
20 hours ago
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished another small transcript in the last couple days. Who's next?"
21 hours ago
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Athena Ponce joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Saturday
Athena Ponce is now a member of CSRNation
Saturday
Mary Crockford commented on Janet's page Proofreaders
Friday
Misty S Bledsoe posted a status
"Finished up 300+ pages yesterday. It was good to get it done. I'm looking foward to more!"
Thursday
Kelli Combs (admin) left a comment for Sarah Drown
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
Wednesday
Sarah Drown joined Bobbie McGraw's group
Wednesday

© 2026   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service