Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)'s Discussions (883)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

"I use the "create PDF" function of Catalyst for every job.  I include a signature jp…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Nov 19, 2013 to Be careful what software you download from the Internet!!

18 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Glen Warner

"Kelli, why were you converting an ASCII to PDF?  I create PDFs in Catalyst. Paul, I…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Nov 18, 2013 to Be careful what software you download from the Internet!!

18 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Glen Warner

"Oh, boy, sorry to hear it, Kelli, and thanks for the heads up.  BTW, after many year…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Nov 18, 2013 to Be careful what software you download from the Internet!!

18 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Glen Warner

"Everyone I know, CR or agency, does this, too."

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Nov 15, 2013 to How do you calculate page rates?

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Kerry F

"Supreme Court of the St of NY cases are the worst as are Superior Ct of the St of NJ…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Nov 15, 2013 to What states allow original to be sent to witness for reading?

7 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Carol A.

"Live and learn, Carol!  I've been getting that and charging for it for a very long t…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Nov 15, 2013 to How do you calculate page rates?

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Kerry F

"You figure your normal page rate and add whatever expedite percentage applies to tha…"

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Kerry F

"Really sorry to hear that this TX agency is making it so easy for this lawyer to ste…"

Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber) replied Nov 15, 2013 to What states allow original to be sent to witness for reading?

7 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Carol A.

"Expedite surcharge is based on the page rate and other surcharges (video, expert, te…"

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Kerry F

"I've done a lot of TX work and have not experienced this.  I play dumb and walk over…"

7 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Carol A.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service