Kyung's Discussions (761)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it pretty easy to file them yourself? I wasn't sure how to handle that part."

Kyung replied Jan 15, 2009 to 1099

23 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Kyung

"Whenever I have little payments that are under $600, I still itemize them on my taxe…"

Kyung replied Jan 14, 2009 to 1099

23 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Kyung

"What about got to versus gotta? Do you write got to if they say gotta? I've decided…"

Kyung replied Jan 13, 2009 to acrossed

23 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Brenda Rogers

"Phil, oh, I'm not saying it makes it right. But it's becoming - - vernacular. Not th…"

23 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Brenda Rogers

"Ah, if only we could. But I think this kind of thing has become commonplace like ast…"

23 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Brenda Rogers

"Well, I wrote acrossed. And I double checked the audio, and it sounds like acrossed…"

23 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Brenda Rogers

"He could have said acrost. But it's not standard and should not be used as a preposi…"

23 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Brenda Rogers

"He tried it on both the old dvd player and the new blu-ray we just got this Christma…"

Kyung replied Jan 5, 2009 to Home movies

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Steve Godsey

"My writer is hooked up to my laptop, and I write realtime to the laptop. That way th…"

Kyung replied Jan 4, 2009 to HELP!!!!! 8000LX WRITER QUESTION

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Clark

"Are you taking the floppy from your writer and "reading" the notes into Eclipse? I f…"

Kyung replied Jan 4, 2009 to HELP!!!!! 8000LX WRITER QUESTION

5 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Clark

RSS

Latest Activity

Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
12 hours ago
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
13 hours ago
Tony S. replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
13 hours ago
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
13 hours ago
Tony S. added a discussion to the group atlanta
13 hours ago
Margaret A. McCormick replied to Tony S.'s discussion Looking for coverage in Western NY (Buffalo / Rochester) areas in the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
13 hours ago
Tony S. joined Kelli Combs (admin)'s group
13 hours ago
Tony S. joined Court Reporters Clearinghouse's group
13 hours ago
Tony S. joined Anthony D. Frisolone's group
13 hours ago
Tony S. added a discussion to the group Cover depos Upstate New York (Elmira, Binghamton, Ithaca)
13 hours ago
Tony S. joined Lori Shay's group
13 hours ago
Tony S. posted a discussion
13 hours ago

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service