Rodney's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Court rates are just to tip of the iceberg.  In our state we have lost transcript in…"

Rodney replied Jun 22, 2012 to Court Work -- Worth it or not??

24 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Rodney

"Thanks for your insight. I have drug my feet on this and I was not planning on givin…"

Rodney replied Jan 13, 2010 to What would you do if you left a position as an official and not your judge but the chief judge wanted all of your backup audio and did not want to pay you for it?

15 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Spangler

"I remember my first depo. I had the owner of the firm with me and she just said do i…"

Rodney replied Jan 13, 2010 to My first ever deposition

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Alyssa Goldstein

"It is my understanding that I would be the only one who can certify to the audio and…"

Rodney replied Jan 13, 2010 to What would you do if you left a position as an official and not your judge but the chief judge wanted all of your backup audio and did not want to pay you for it?

15 Jan 14, 2010

"Now you're talking.There is nothing that says I have to make them readable. I just h…"

Rodney replied Jan 12, 2010 to What would you do if you left a position as an official and not your judge but the chief judge wanted all of your backup audio and did not want to pay you for it?

15 Jan 14, 2010

"I know I was not clear but this is lost income for me. There is a lot more to this.…"

Rodney replied Jan 11, 2010 to What would you do if you left a position as an official and not your judge but the chief judge wanted all of your backup audio and did not want to pay you for it?

15 Jan 14, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service