Debbie Gentile's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone ever heard of Ralph Rosenburg in Hawaii?"

Debbie Gentile replied Jul 5, 2009 to Have you ever heard of this agency?

140 Jun 23, 2021
Reply by Kaedra Wakenshaw

"Whoops...typo...lol. It is actually: realtimewriter@yahoo.com Deb"

Debbie Gentile replied Jul 5, 2009 to CAPTIONING OR CART PROVIDER

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

"Hi Joan, I've been a CART provider for 9 years and absolutely love it! I would mind…"

Debbie Gentile replied Jul 5, 2009 to CAPTIONING OR CART PROVIDER

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

"Hi Mary Jo, That's for your feedback. I was wondering about how they get into the co…"

Debbie Gentile replied Jun 18, 2009 to Does anyone know if it is difficult to get to the USA and work as a reporter?

4 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

"Hi Anita, That is such encouraging information! Thank you so much! Would you be able…"

Debbie Gentile replied Jun 18, 2009 to Does anyone know if it is difficult to get to the USA and work as a reporter?

4 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

"LOL...and the funny thing is they are completely serious!?!?!"

Debbie Gentile replied Jun 15, 2009 to ATTRACTIVE COURT REPORTERS V. PLAIN LOOKING ONES

44 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Trista Jamail

"Hi Bobbie, Thanks for your kind words. :0) What you've said makes sense and I love…"

Debbie Gentile replied Jun 11, 2009 to Does anyone have tips on how actually use briefs that I have memorized?!

17 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

"I love it....practice, practice, practice!!! ;0) After I got out of school, I gave i…"

Debbie Gentile replied Jun 9, 2009 to Does anyone have tips on how actually use briefs that I have memorized?!

17 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

"Hey Monica, I think that is awesome! I remember being stuck in school at certain spe…"

Debbie Gentile replied Jun 9, 2009 to Does anyone have tips on how actually use briefs that I have memorized?!

17 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

"Oh, thanks so much for the insight! It makes a lot of sense and makes me feel a bit…"

Debbie Gentile replied Jun 8, 2009 to Does anyone have tips on how actually use briefs that I have memorized?!

17 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gentile

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service