Lynnette Copenhaver's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am on case but I am only going by what the company told me, which it will not refr…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Dec 16, 2013 to Lighten up the Load...

33 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"I wish I could lighten up my load also.  Following so I hope I get some good tips.…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Dec 14, 2013 to Lighten up the Load...

33 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Congratulations, Kelli.  It's been a long time in the works for you know, I know.  K…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Apr 1, 2011 to My most loyal members have been with me on CourtReportersSite.com

18 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Keith Rowan II

"Again, I agree with all the posts. I'm just shocked to hear there are reporters who…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Jan 10, 2010 to Rough Drafts by scopists

18 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Lynnette Copenhaver

"I echo the same comments, Mary Ann. I've never heard of a scopist preparing a rough…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Jan 7, 2010 to Rough Drafts by scopists

18 Jan 10, 2010

"That's why I am soooo thankful I found this forum for reporters, videographers, scop…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Dec 30, 2009 to HELP!! SUPPLYING ROUGH ASCII/REALTIME AND NOT ORDERING FINAL

18 Dec 30, 2009

"Thank you, Mary Ann. I totally agree with everything you said. First, I would have t…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Dec 30, 2009 to HELP!! SUPPLYING ROUGH ASCII/REALTIME AND NOT ORDERING FINAL

18 Dec 30, 2009

"Thanks for the reminder. There's been those few occasions where I've almost sent out…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Dec 30, 2009 to Don't Forget...

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Jennie Ann

"That's interesting. Thanks, Mary. I'm still very confused though since I've never ha…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Dec 29, 2009 to HELP!! SUPPLYING ROUGH ASCII/REALTIME AND NOT ORDERING FINAL

18 Dec 30, 2009

"The caption on the job was the Supreme Court of the State of New York. I've just nev…"

Lynnette Copenhaver replied Dec 29, 2009 to HELP!! SUPPLYING ROUGH ASCII/REALTIME AND NOT ORDERING FINAL

18 Dec 30, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service