Mary Jo Cochran's Discussions (706)

Discussions Replied To (618) Replies Latest Activity

"I am fortunate I did not have disk probems.  I don't think disk problems can be help…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 16, 2013 to Back pain question

8 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Debbie Taggart

"I have had several car accidents, and ended up with chronic low back pain (and other…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 15, 2013 to Back pain question

8 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Debbie Taggart

"That's a nice cart.  I will buy that.  Cheap insurance against breaking a hip (which…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 8, 2013 to Danger of wheelie bags

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leigh

"Ross does have some high quality dresses - you can find some designer brands at a de…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 7, 2013 to Great Dresses For Work

116 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"The text messages between the deponent and his ex-cell mate (who later beat him up)…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 3, 2013 to Dating - when it's definitely not a relationship

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"This format follows the grammar rules of indenting five spaces when you are reading…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 2, 2013 to Quoted Question & Answer from a prior transcript

5 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Angie Materazzi

"One format (or concept) is to do a Q&A, but indent it five spaces on both sides.…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 2, 2013 to Quoted Question & Answer from a prior transcript

5 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Angie Materazzi

"Your body is telling you isn't time to slow down - just like in any other field (phy…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 2, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"This is just funny.  In between they had other dialog.  He was involved with a girl.…"

Mary Jo Cochran replied Apr 1, 2013 to Dating - when it's definitely not a relationship

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Great.  Thanks."

Mary Jo Cochran replied Mar 17, 2013 to WORD HELP - (Doctor depo) You list three AXES

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service