Charles P. Carmody's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy,   Thanks. I have to look at it.  The problem is that my client wants it to int…"

Charles P. Carmody replied Apr 9, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Janet, I think you hit the nail on the head as far as using the older computer. I th…"

Charles P. Carmody replied Apr 9, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"-- anyway, I don't know if you received the first part of my message. I was saying t…"

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Kelli, So glad to hear.  Glad to hear that you're back.  I was not happy with what h…"

Charles P. Carmody replied Mar 30, 2011 to Please do not go Facebook!!!

26 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Glen Warner

"Mary Ann, If you hear from her, or if anyone knows Laura, please tell her to contact…"

Charles P. Carmody replied Mar 30, 2011 to Scoping Referrals

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Christi Massey

"This is a great question and something I've run across many times in my career. I co…"

Charles P. Carmody replied Jun 22, 2009 to New reporter question.. should I use (sic)?

9 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Cynthia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service