Kimberly S. Thrall's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Rene, I'm unclear as to the instructions.  So if I use my mic port on my laptop for…"

Kimberly S. Thrall replied Apr 2, 2011 to New Fujitsu Computer and Audio not Great !!!!

18 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Kimberly S. Thrall

"Rene, wow, that's interesting.  What kind of digital recorder do you have?  I purcha…"

Kimberly S. Thrall replied Apr 2, 2011 to New Fujitsu Computer and Audio not Great !!!!

18 Apr 2, 2011

"Hi Lucy, thanks !!  It sounds like the USB mic could really help me, so I think that…"

Kimberly S. Thrall replied Apr 1, 2011 to New Fujitsu Computer and Audio not Great !!!!

18 Apr 2, 2011

"Ann, hi.  My friend Leslie said the same thing !!  So a long time ago a few friends…"

Kimberly S. Thrall replied Apr 1, 2011 to New Fujitsu Computer and Audio not Great !!!!

18 Apr 2, 2011

"Leslie, let's get together.  I'd love to test it out !!!  I will call you this weeke…"

18 Apr 2, 2011

"Anita, that's great.  Let me know the specifics and where I can buy it !! Thanks !!!…"

18 Apr 2, 2011

"Anita, wow !!!  That's great.  I would love the information !!!   "

18 Apr 2, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service